Monday, September 24, 2007

About Me

I am a stamp addict. I enjoy making creations using wood stamps, acrylic stamps, and digital images. For me, stamping is my escape & a chance for me to unwind & relax. With a full-time job, and being a wife to my husband, Fernando & mother to my 16 month old daughter, Gianna, stamping at the end of the day is my "me" time. It's therapeutic!

Not only do I have a full-time job at a law firm in downtown Las Vegas, I also sell Scentsy wickless candles in my spare time. What's Scentsy you might ask. If you like candles, you'll love Scentsy! Check out my website for more details. (https://miahurtado.scentsy.us/Home).

If you would like to e-mail me about anything, please send it to mialisa@msn.com. Make sure to label your e-mails clearly, just in case it lands in my junk/spam folder.

Thanks!

No comments: