Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blog Award

I have been awarded "BEST BLOG FRIEND" award from Michelle. (A very close and dear friend who has truly been my stamping sistah!)

I nominate the following to receive this wonderful award:

Michelle - Meg Bee Designs - My # 1 stamping sistah!!
Lisa- Blessed A Latte - An awesome stamper with a heart of gold.
Jen - Pieces of Me - A new stamping friend who has given me inspiration!
Nancy - Stamp This - A blogger's work I look forward to daily!

Make sure to continue and pass it on ladies! Just copy the blog award from the right hand side of my blog and proudly post it on your blog.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

Oh Mia... Your too funny! Thanks for letting me be you stamping sistah!

Hugs,
Michelle

Little C's Creations said...

Hey girl... wow!!! what an honor!!! Thanks for this way cool award!!!

Aloha,
Jen