Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bright Birthday Wishes



As I promised, I was able to get my fingers inky this weekend and this is another one of my cards from my "me" time on Saturday. I just love this paper. Michelle & I found some great paper in our travels last month at various scrapbooking stores here in town. I always complain that I have too much paper....but I am soon finding out that just isn't the case. You can never have enough cute paper!!!

Card details:

Paper: Stacy Claire Boyd cardstock
Ink: Black Staz-On Ink
Stamps: My Favorite Things stamp set (You Take the Cake), G Clear Stamps for "happy birthday"
Accessories: American Crafts Elements double sided ribbon, Close To My Heart Bigger Brads, scalloped square punch, Pebbles, Inc. pearlescent chalks, and Stickles glitter.

My mother's birthday is tomorrow - Halloween! She loves saying she is a witch because of her birthday landing on Halloween. Growing up in my teen years, I would have agreed with her! But I love this witch and want to make her a great halloween birthday card, which is my next project this evening after work. I also have all the supplies to make take out halloween goody boxes for my co-workers. I will make sure to post photos of both later on this evening.

Until then.....have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

Cute card, Mia..love the flames..is that glitter?
Deby
Michelle's Aunt

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this Mia....Who told you I have a Birthday coming up!!!!

Hugs,
Aunt Lisa