Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little Thanks!



Happy Wednesday everyone! I truly can't believe it is already the end of January! Wow, time sure does fly by. :)

I made a card for my girl, Michelle, recently for surprising me with great stamping goodies. She & I took a class last Saturday and I had so much fun hanging & stamping with her. I seriously cannot believe that we were unable to finish this cute little Bo Bonny LOVE chipboard album during class (from 12 to 4). I was too dog-gone tired to finish it the rest of the weekend. I plan on focusing my attention on my album this weekend. But, Michele, wow! She went home & finished hers. Unbelievable. And the finished product is gorgeous! Check it out right here.

I wish I had something to share with you that I completed recently, but I don't. So, here is the my little 3x5 thank you card for Michelle. I plan on being back with more after the weekend to share with you all.

Card Details:
Paper:  Making Memories & CTMH
Ink:  CTMH
Stamp set: G Clear
Accessories:  SU Satin Ribbon; mini brads from Michaels

1 comment:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Adorable Mia....Love that Satin ribbon....Michelle is gonna love this.