Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweet Cupcake Birthday Wishes!



Happy Friday!!! As I promised in my last post, here is the birthday card I made for my friend/co-worker, Angelina. Her favorite color is green, but I had a hard time picking out colors that matched just perfectly, without overpowering the card. I ordered some Bellas a while back and am just now re-discovering them. This is such a cute stamp & was so much fun to color!  (Note to self.....own more Bellas!!!!)

The plan of attack this weekend is to make a few more cards. So, wish me luck & hopefully I will be sharing some with you soon. Have a great weekend!!! TGIF!

Card Details:
Paper:  CTMH, Making Memories
Stamp:  Cuppacakeabella 
Ink:  Black Staz-On; CTMH markers & colored pencils; Copic Spica Glitter Pens
Accessories:  SU grossgrain ribbon, chipboard sentiment, mini brads, Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder, pop dots, small scalloped punch


3 comments:

Trudy said...

Mia, I really like this card, the colors are great. I haven't stamped in sooo long, there's just not enough hours in a day for me.
~Trudy~

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love it so girly .Dawnx

Ila said...

Your Bella card is Gorgeous!! Congratulations on expecting your first baby!!