Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Scream!

Happy Thursday! I have officially moved my craft room into another room in my house to make way for a baby room. I think I scored. I now have a bigger craft room where I don't have to share it with my husband's weight set & the ironing board. :-) Anyways, by moving everything around, I found a ton of my stamps & papers I forgot I had. I thought I would make good use of these "new" items and make a fun card. I just want to lick the ice cream right off the card! lol. Here it is:




Card Details:
Cardstock: Making Memories
Ink: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH "I Scream"; CTMH "S" Solos
Accessories: SU Satin Ribbon; Stickles Glitter Glue; CTMH Eyelets; SU Hodgepodge Hardware; rhinestone brads; and Spica Glitter Pens.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the sparkly ice cream - that is such a great idea.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I love this set....I own it too!!!! Great card.

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. your card turned out so cute Mia.. the glitters on the ice cream are so perfect!!! (and YAY on your new scrap room and finding your goodies back.. hehe..) XOXO

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your ice cream card. TFS.

My Paper World said...

Dont you just love finding NEW stamps! LOL! Love your scrummy ice cream card! It looks delicious! xx

Michelle B said...

I love this ice cream! Awesome card!

Hugs,
Michelle