Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cute Baby Thanks

My husband's co-workers surprised him last week with a small baby shower at work.  They gave us the cutest baby gifts.  I knew I wanted to make a few special thank you cards for his office and this is one of the cards I came up with.



Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday. I am trying to sit back and not do too much. But my darling daughter is kicking up a storm into my ribs. I know she is just about ready to get out! I need her to wait until October 14th. :-) 

I will be back soon with another card to share with you.

Card details:
Stamp Set: Imaginisce "Giraffe"; MFT "Essential Sentiments"
Cardstock: CTMH; glitter paper; me and my BIG ideas
Ink:  Staz-on black ink
Accessories:  SU watercolor pencils; CTMH markers; CTMH eyelets;  buttons from Walmart; SU word punch; satin ribbon from Michael's 

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Lauren said...

She sounds like she's anxious to see you!!! I love your card - the bling is the perfect touch.