Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cupcake Birthday Wishes

As I mentioned, my co-worker Nicole had a birthday last week and I made her a birthday card.  I asked her if she had a special request, since she loves my cards & posts them at her desk year round.  All she asked was for the card to have pink & brown.  I thought, simple!  I love those two colors together!  So, here is her birthday card:



Our weather this weekend is supposed to be windy & overcast with chances of rain.  I love those types of days.  I hope to be in my craft room making a few more cards this weekend, so I can share them with you soon.  In the meantime, October 14th is slowly creeping up....which means, I need to do a few things around the house before my precious little baby joins my husband & I.  He wishes she would come early.  Me, I am praying she waits until the 14th.  Excited & nervous at the same time - what a feeling!

Have a fabulous Saturday and I will be back with more to share with you soon.  :-)

Card details:
Stamp sets:  MFT "What's Up Cupcake"; "Seize The Cupcake" wood block from a craft show
Cardstock:  CTMH; me and my BIG ideas; glitter adhesive Pebbles paper
Ink:  Staz-on black ink; CTMH 
Accessories:  Michael's polka dot ribbon; Stickles glitter glue

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy, yummy, love cupcake cards, and this one is so pretty.

Lauren said...

Super cute and yummy card. The sentiment is awesome. I'm sure your co-worker loved it.

~~Deby said...

Congrats Mia and family..to your new addition..I read about it a Michelle's blog...that is wonderful.
Deby
Michelle's Aunt