Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog Award!



What an honor! I received this cute blog award from Kristal with Digi Kitty! The rules are: pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you have left this award for them, and then answer a list of questions in one word... I'm going to try my best to actually use "ONE" word!

1. Where is your mobile? in my purse

2. Your hair? brown with blonde highlights

3. Your Mother? Beautiful

4. Your Father? Strength

5. Your favorite food? Mexican

6. Your Dream last night? I don't recall

7. Your Fav Drink? Peach ice tea

8. Your Dream? to be a SAHM

9. What room are you in? Living Room

10. Your Hobby? Stamping

11. Fear? Heights!

12. Where do you want to be in 5 years? At home taking care of 2 children

13. Where were you last night? Home with my hubby & baby

14. Something that you aren't? Fake

15. Muffins? Cranberry-Orange

16. Wish List Item? Boots

17. Where did you grow up? Vegas

18. Last thing you did? Dinner

19. What are you wearing? Loungewear

20. Your TV? In the living room, master bedroom & my craft room

21. Pets? 2 dogs - Kobe & Griffey (pure bred Shiba Inus)

22. Friends? Lots

23. Mood? Relaxed

24. Life? Blessed

25. Missing someone? Yes

26. Vehicle? Xterra

27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

28. Fav store? Target

29. Fav Colour? Pink

30. When was last time you laughed? Tonight

31. Last time you cried? Today

32. Best Friend? My husband

33. One place that I go to over n' over? Michael's

34. Facebook? Yes

35. Fav place to eat? Sammy's

And my awards are for...

Megan
Michelle
Cindy
Sparkle
Jen

Congrats Ladies!

No comments: