Monday, November 23, 2009

Digi Kitty Monday Challenge #5



Hi there! It's time for the fifth Digi Kitty Monday Challenge. The theme for this week's challenge is "Paper Nature". Make a project using something that relates to our paper nature theme (paper flowers, leaves, skeleton leaves, twigs, etc.) and a digital stamp image (preferably a Digi Kitty one!)

Our sponsor this week is Easy Craft. We were sent tiny paper roses and skeleton leaves from Easy Craft to use and I chose the tiny paper roses on my project. Easy Craft is also giving away a $25.00 gift certificate to the WINNER of this week's challenge! Good luck!!!



Don't forget to check out the other DT blogs to see all of the wonderful Paper Nature projects! If you would like to take part in this week's Digi Kitty Challenge, head on over there & post a link to your project. Good luck!!!

I used CTMH cardstock; "Home Sweet Home" Digi Kitty digital stamp; Copic markers; Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies; CTMH brads; CTMH ribbon; Sentiment from My Favorite Things; SU paper punch; and pop dots for dimension. Check out the windows of my house.....I used Liquid Glass to give them that window affect.

Be sure to check in this week, I hope to share a few more projects with you. Enjoy your week. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is only days away. Gotta get my turkey day recipes in order!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty, love all your details.

Michelle B said...

Awesome job! I love this little house. Great job on this weeks challenge!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Anonymous said...

Mia--this card is so incredibly beautiful and elegant--I absolutely love this card--you made the Home digi stamp just gorgeous on here--I love all the accents--the ribbon really ties it all together!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
Freebies, Challenges, and Fun!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love your trees!