Saturday, November 7, 2009

Merry merry...




Happy Saturday! I just love the weekends!!!!

I made this card the other night and just got around to sharing it with you. I'm not sure if it's because I love Christmas or because it's a cute little girl stamp, or BOTH, but I just love this adorable Christmas girl! She's all bundled up for winter (hence the sentiment).



The stamp is a digi stamp from Pink Cat Studios and the sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michaels (gotta love that!). I used cardstock by CTMH, Bo Bunny, and a no-named glittered cardstock. The cool thing about this random glittered cardstock from my scrap drawer is it's peelable and can be placed on colored cardstock! How cool is that??? I love glitter and had SO much fun glittering up this card! I used my Copic markers; Stickles glitter; SU grosgrain ribbon; Nestabilities Spellbinders; and pop dots! This card was so easy-peasy to make. :-)

I'll be back soon to share with you an awesome calendar from a class I am taking this afternoon. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment: