Friday, November 27, 2009

My News!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Did you get stuffed? My Weight Watchers version of the side dishes came out amazing. I couldn't even tell that they were low cal/low fat! They tasted like the real stuff! How great is that??? I am looking forward to my first turkey sandwich today. Yay!

Another "yay" moment happened this morning. I received an e-mail notifying me that I made the DT for Softpencil! Thank you so much Elizabeth! I just love her stamps. When you get a chance, go check her out! She also has a shop at Etsy, here.

Well, we are putting up Christmas today. So, once that is done, I hope to make a card or two to share with you later.

5 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Welcome Mia!!!

Michelle B said...

Yahooo!!! This is so exciting!

Congrats & Hugs,
Michelle

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats!

Kerry said...

Congrats Mia! Welcome to the team!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats Mia, what fun.