Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Softpencil Thursday!



Happy Thursday!!!! It's Softpencil time!

For this week's project, we used "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" digi stamp. The theme is using your favorite holiday color combination. As you can see, I love the traditional red & green color combo. Nothing saying Christmas more to me than those two colors together!!!



Aren't these little guys adorable? They were so much fun to color!!! You can purchase this digi stamp at the Softpencil Etsy shop here. Make sure to check out the other DT blogs to see everyone's projects! We have VERY talented girls and you won't want to miss out on checking out their blogs!

I used a combination of CTMH, Bo Bunny & SEI cardstock; Copic markers; Stickles glitter glue; brads from my craft table; ribbon from Michaels and pop dots for dimension.

Well, with this extreme cold weather here in Vegas, I have come down with a head cold. :-( Hopefully I can get rid of it quick, because I want to do more projects & share them with you very soon!

13 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Amazing card Mia! I love the papers you used and the coloring on the image! great work ;)

Jane said...

Darling card Mia. Can't wait to start creating with you at Stretch n Bubbles.

Kerry said...

So adorable Mia, cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love it!!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

what a cute little family.

Michelle B said...

Mia, this is so cute! I especially love that red glitter paper! Beautiful work as always.

Hugs,
Michelle

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation love the colours that you have used, hugs pops x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute little group! Darling card.

April said...

Very cute...I love the layout.

Kos med papir og saks said...

adorable card. love it

Lisa Atha said...

Mia,

Cute card, love the bright vibrant colors, and of course the glitter! I love all that sparkles!

Lisa

Leanne said...

Gorgeous!

Hugs
Leanne
x

~D~ said...

love the glitter! love love this

Cat said...

Just gorgeous! Love the DP, coloring, and sparkle!