Friday, December 18, 2009

My SNB News!

Happy Friday!!!!

Did you notice anything new on my blog? Maybe a Design Team link for Stretch N Bubbles. Well, it is official....I am on the Design Team at Stretch N Bubbles!!!! What an honor! Please take a look at the SNB blog, and the blogs of the other DT members - such a wonderful group of talented ladies!!! Not to mention, EVERY Wednesday, there is a freebie digistamp available. Yep you read that right - a FREEBIE!!!! Make sure to pop over there regularly!

So, as part of our application for the Design Team, we used the "Pucker Up" digistamp from SNB. I thought this princess was so cute and I couldn't wait to color her. I wanted to share my card with you.



I used a combination of SU and CTMH card stock; Copic markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities; CTMH sentiment; SU ribbon; and pop dots for dimension.



Stop by real soon, I've got some cute recipe cards to share with you for my cookie swap this weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your card is very pretty Mia, Congrats on making the team!!

Michelle B said...

So gorgeous Mia! Congrats! It's going to be so fun... I am excited we get to be on this one together.

Hugs,
Michelle

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats! What a darling card.