Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C20



Well, I am on a roll today! Here's another card I made today. This one is for the Crazy 4 Challenges. All I had to do was follow the sketch they provided. I just love Spreading Love Bonnie from Stretch N Bubbles and it's perfect for Valentine's Day.

Notice anything different with this post? Well, I've seen some blogs that use a black backdrop for their pictures & I've also seen the white backdrop. I always use a black backdrop, so I wanted to give the white one a try. Let me know which one you like better. :-)



For my card, I used a combination of Me and My Big Ideas & Bazzill cardstock; Copic markers; CTMH glitter; Martha Stewart paper punch; SU ribbon; the sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's; and pop dots for dimension.

Well, let's see if I have it in me to do another card! LOL. Check back soon...

7 comments:

Kathryn B said...

Nice job on your card Mia! I love your color choice it's perfect! I'm also lovin' your border with the hearts VERY nice!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the red and blue together.

StampOwl said...

super cute card, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Cindy Haffner said...

What a sweetie!!

Kerry said...

Total cuteness Mia! Love that MS punch :D

KymKreates said...

Adorable and good luck on the challenge!
Kym

Michelle B said...

Super cute! Love the heart border!

hugs,
Michelle