Monday, January 11, 2010

Digi Kitty Meow-Meow Monday Challenge



Happy Monday!!!! It's time for a Meow~Meow Monday Challenge at Digi Kitty! This week's challenge was to make a treat holder of any sort. The design team is using the "Hippo Love" set from Digi Kitty! You can get your own Hippo Love here. There is a special going on for this week only, for $4.99! This includes 6 stamp sets & 3 coordinating pattern papers! Check out the other DT's blogs to see their projects, and don't forget to leave them some love.



I used a cellophane bag from CTMH and topped with a combination of CTMH & SEI cardstock; Copic markers; Martha Stewart paper punch; and pop dots for dimension. Super easy!!!

Be sure to stop by soon, I will have more to share with you!

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Mia,
I love your treat bag topper! So cute and the MS border punch looks great! Love that punch!

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Hi Mia!
I like your treat bag topper! I think the same thing as Janice, the border of MS is really a good finish to the bag.
Hugs
Genevieve

Anonymous said...

Mia--this is just so yummy--I love how you used a clear bag to see the treats-I wonder if this will stay in the bag long? good thing it is not in my house! the york patties are my sister's favorite!
Everything about this is just so cute!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.com
Join us for DIGI STAMP FUN!

Michelle B said...

Very cute use of the Martha Stewart Heart Border punch!!! Love york peppermint patties...Wish I could have one right now! LOL! Great work as always!

Hugs,
Michelle

PS- I had a super fun day with you yesterday! Sorry about miss squeaky!

My Creative Time said...

Wow Mia, I love your treat holder! These are my favorite holders to make! I can kick myself because when I was @ Michael's, I had that punch in my hand then I landed up putting it back! Next time I get a coupon, I will be getting it for sure! You just inspired me!
hugs,
Emma:)