Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Stretch N Bubbles Friday!



TGIF! It's a Happy FRIDAY! Today, Stretch N Bubbles released a NEW image! (By the way, that do that EVERY Friday!) Today Alison has released "Pup Love". This cute image is perfect for Valentine's Day! You can get your Pup Love here.

Here is my card:


Make sure to checkout the other DTs blogs to see everyone's cards and leave them some love!



I used all CTMH cardstock, Copic markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities; the sentiment is CTMH; CTMH ribbon; Stickles glitter glue; mini heart brads from Scrappin Time; and pop dots for dimension.

Have a fabulous Friday. Come back tomorrow, I have something FUN to share with you. You don't want to miss it!!!!

4 comments:

~D~ said...

love the colors on this, and the papers, this is perfect

KymKreates said...

this little puppy is adorable!

Michelle B said...

Mia, I love how you glittered up your pup! So cute! Great job as always!

Hugs,
Michelle

Carina said...

Hi,Mia!
Thank,s for the comments.
Your card has so nice colors.I like them all!

Hugs from me to you!