Friday, February 19, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Saturday Challenge


ROBYN'S FETISH
WEEKLY CHALLENGE

Hello & Happy Saturday! Thank goodness it's the weekend!!! Time to sit back & relax! Welcome to this week's Robyn's Fetish Weekly Saturday Challenge. The challenge will run from 12:01 am EST Saturday February 20th thru 12pm EST Friday February 26th. Be sure to link your creation to the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. The lucky winner will receive 3 FREE Robyn's Fetish images of their choice.

Here is the Challenge:

Recipe:
Use Pleated Ribbon/Paper
Use Fibers (twine, yarn, cording etc.)
3-D Effect (pop dots, souffle pens, glaze etc.)
Robyn's Fetish Image

Here is my card:



I found this challenge so much fun! I didn't realize how different cardstock could look pleated and adding yarn was such a fun touch.

For my card, I used: SU cardstock; Copic Markers; Robyn's Fetish "Go Fly a Kite" Image; Sentiment is CTMH; Bling from Michael's; SU paper punches; Liquid Glass ; yarn is CTMH; and pop dots for added dimension.

Be sure to visit my fellow Robyn's Fetish Design Team members blogs, they are very talented. You won't be disappointed!!!

Stop by soon, I will have more to share with you.



6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Mia this is so darn cute. I love your paper mix and wow lots of detail. Really nice.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

fun, stunning and fabulous as always!!
XOXO
meredith

Michelle B said...

Mia this is super cute... I love how you did the kite.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Alicia said...

Sooo cute! Love the idea of using the yarn as part of the kite. :)

Hugs,
Alicia

stuffie said...

love the fiber string! How cute it THAT???

Päivi said...

Love your card!!! And the colors are perfekt :o)