Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Wacky Wednesday FREEBIE!!!



It's time for Robyn's Fetish Wacky Wednesday FREEBIE! Take a look at this super cute Me and My Lolli. She's FREE, all you have to do is head on over to theROBYN'S FETISH Challenge blog and download her. Every WEDNESDAY Robyn gives a FREEBIE, so be sure to tune in each Wednesday because every week they get cuter and cuter.

ME AND MY LOLLI


MY CARD:



I used a combination of CTMH and SU cardstock; Copic markers; SU paper punch; CTMH sentiment; bling from Michael's; Stickles glitter glue; and pop dots for dimension.



Don't forget to check out my fellow Robyn's Fetish DT Members blogs to leave them some love.

Stop back soon, I will have plenty more to share with you.



5 comments:

Michelle B said...

Mia, she is so cute! I love the colors you used...and it looks like we both tried the glitter hair technique we saw at the EXPO... LOL!

hugs,
Michelle B.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

sooooooooo cute Mia!! love her!! your paper choices are gorgeous!!

xoxoxoxo

stuffie said...

ooooh!
Love the colors!! This little girl is so versitile!

Guylaine Seyer said...

this is a very cute card

Alicia said...

Oh I LOVE the color chocolate brown! The glitter hair technique is great! I will have to experiment with that.

Hugs,
Alicia