Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Paradise


This is a card I made this past weekend. Everything I used is Close To My Heart products: Laid Back level 2 cardstock with Dutch Blue, Vineyard Berry, Sunflower, and White Daisy cardstock and ink; and the Hang Ten stamp set. I used Stickles on the "Paradise" image and underneath there is the Dutch Blue grossgrain ribbon.

I absolutely love this color combination and felt it was fitting since summer is now over and I am putting all of my summer stamps away. I would love to hear any comments.

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

I must say this is my all time "FAVORITE" paper from CTMH. I love your design. I think I might use this card layout for a challenge!

Inky Hugs,
Michelle

Trudy said...

I like this card... I know this is one of Michelle's favorite papers. I'm glad you are back into stamping because you do such beautiful work.
~Trudy~
(Michelle's Mom)

Jamie said...

so cute mia... I wish it could stay summer.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Hi Mia...I am so Happy to put a face to you..I don't know why I pictured you a Brunette. Your dear Mother is in my Heartfelt prayers..

Welcome to the Blog World...Michele came kicking and screaming, but we (Jamie and I) finally convinced her she needed a Blog...Now were working on Trudy..

Click on my name and come over and visit my Blog..

Hugs,
Aunt Lisa <><