Thursday, December 13, 2007

M.I.A. - been living up to my name!

Well, I am guilty of neglecting my stamps & craft room. I don't know where the time goes. The holidays are fast approaching and there just never seems enough "me" time to dedicate to my 2nd love - stamping! (yes, the hubby takes 1st place in the love department).

I step foot in my craft room everyday to iron my clothes, while my lonely stamping supplies call out my name. I told myself last month that I would take a short day or two break and get back into the swing of things. Um..... it's been over a month now & still no creative juices flowing! I did, however, mail out homemade cards for Christmas. Of course, did I take any photos to post????? Nope. Those few homemade cards are a result of early planning and attending a Stampin' Up workshop with my girl, Michelle. We cranked out some Christmas cards back in October!!!!

Any whoo.... I am here now to let you know I am getting back into the swing of things thanks to my girl, Michelle. You gotta check out her blog Meg Bee Designs. She is a design team member for Pink Cat Studios. They are having an open call for more design team members. That intrigues me, so I believe my little fingers are about to get inky! If it wasn't for Michelle, I would meet my own stamping demise!

Looking forward to sharing some of my cards very soon. Stay tuned...

xoxo

2 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Glad your back Mia...missed you!!!

~Nancy~ said...

Hey girlie! SO good to see that everything is ok with ya!!! I can imagine that you must be busy around this time of year..and I hope your mom is doing well too!! Just wanted to stop by to wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy 2008!!!! (Xmas eve has already started overhere.. just can't believe XMas is here already!!!) XOXO