Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!  I don't know if it is bad luck to share your New Years resolutions.....kinda like sharing what you wished for after you blow out the candles on your birthday cake.  They claim your wish won't come true if you spill the beans on what you wished for.  Well, here it goes, I will spill the beans on one of my many New Years resolutions.  Resolution: quit neglecting my stamping addiction and share my creations on my blog.    So far, so good!  :)

Here is a little creation I came up with today.  Enjoy!  I will be back with more creations soon.  Have a fabulous weekend!


Card details:

Paper:  Stacy Claire Boyd cardstock
Ink:  Black Staz-On Ink
Stamps:  My Favorite Things stamp set (Meet Me at the Cafe)
Accessories:  Stampin Up satin ribbon, Stampin Up ticket punch, Pebbles, Inc. pearlescent chalks, and Close To My Heart Liquid Glass

 

No comments: