Monday, June 23, 2008

Pink Girly Birthday



Seems like there are birthdays after birthdays after birthdays in my office lately. Here is another birthday card I made for one of the girls in my office. She loves pink, so I just had to give her a girly pink birthday card.

Like I said in my last post, I made a few cards back to back, so I plan on sharing more with you soon.

Card details:
Stamp: Cakeabella; MFT "You Take the Cake"
Ink:  CTMH
Cardstock:  CTMH; Making Memories
Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder; SU satin ribbon; SU word punch; CTMH colored pencils; Pebbles pearlescent chalks; Copic glitter pens

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your birthday card, awesome job.

Little C's Creations said...

hey girlie! love this card, love the ds papers you use in them, and the lil' piece of cardstock for the embossing folder. Great job!! lucky receiver!!!

hugs,
Jen