Sunday, August 24, 2008

M.I.A. - living up to my name!

Well, I have been so out of the crafting/stamping loop that I have neglected my blog.  Being pregnant sure has changed my perspective of "my time" crafting.  My poor crafting room has turned into a second room holding everything for my daughter's nursery.  My husband is painting her room this weekend and next weekend her furniture will be delivered.  I am so excited to see how the room will turn out.  I will post photos once we have it finished within the next couple weeks.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is stamping away and having a wonderful weekend.    One of these weeks, I will surprise you with a homemade card.  :-)

1 comment:

Michelle B said...

We definitely want to see nursery pictures once you get it done. Don't worry you will find time for stamping again.

Hugs,
Michelle