Saturday, September 13, 2008

Made a card...woo hoo!




I am very happy to share with you a card I was able to finally make.  My stamping sistah, Michelle,  had her birthday last month and I am just now getting into my craft room to make her birthday card.    I get to see Michelle today and we have planned a fun outing.  We're going to check out the Stamp Expo this afternoon.  I am hoping we will find new products & techniques to share.  :)

I recently went online and fell in love with a few new stamp sets by My Favorite Things.  The stamp set I used on this card is one of them.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  I plan on sharing a few more cards real soon...

Card Details:
Stamp Sets:  MFT "What's Up Cupcake"; acrylic stamp "Make a Wish" from Michael's dollar bin
Cardstock:  Making Memories; CTMH
Ink:  Staz-on black ink; CTMH markers
Accessories:  CTMH grosgrain ribbon; CTMH white brads; Spica glitter pens; Stickles glitter glue; and SU Word Punch



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so pretty, awesome job.

~Nancy~ said...

such a cute cute card Mia!! I hope everything is going well with you. HUGS