Thursday, October 22, 2009

So Thankful...



I just love Fall colors. I also love this cute little digital stamp called "Pure Innocence". There is a whole line with this little girl. I had to get it because it reminded me of my daughter. And, to be perfectly honest, I went digital stamp shopping one evening and went crazy. I have absolutely no idea where I found her! If I remember, I will update this post.

The cardstock is by Autumn Leaves; the satin ribbon is SU; the buttons are from Walmart (wally-world); I used CTMH markers; and the punch is from SU. And of course there are pop-dots so there little girl just pops off the card. (well, in person she does).

Hope you have a Fabulous Friday. I have a surprise for you So check back later....

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so precious, awesome work.

Michelle B said...

Very cute Mia! Loving your fall color choices!

Hugs,
Michelle