Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wicked!



Hi there ~ Well, I was able to find time this evening to stamp some more once I was able to put the baby down for the night. I tell ya....I really love this digi stamp I used. It is another Digi Kitty stamp called "If The Shoe Fits". It has so much potential! Great for Halloween as witch legs and also at Christmas time as elf legs! Check out the Digi Kitty Shoppe here

The cardstock is CTMH; the ribbon is from Michaels; CTMH markers; I used Stickles on everything that was black (in person it is really glittery & sparkly); and the brads I have no clue where they came from (other than my craft table!). I love using pop dots to add dimension. It's a pretty simple card, but sometimes simple is all you need!

Hope you have a fabulous day! I will be back with more...

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

oOOOH---delightfully wicked! I love it! FANTASTIC job!

Michelle B said...

I LOVE IT!! Awesome job!