Sunday, November 1, 2009

Digi Kitty Monday Challenge #2

Hi there! It's time for the second Digi Kitty Monday Challenge. The theme for this week's challenge is "Framed" using a Digi Kitty image and a frame...I used a digital frame from Retro Cafe Art, who happens to be a sponsor this week for Digi Kitty.

As you will see, Card # 1 uses the frame from Retro Cafe Art for the "Happy Fall" sentiment. Card # 2, uses a frame from Retro Cafe Art for the Owl & then I used the inside of a Retro Cafe Art frame for the sentiment. Both cards are similar, but slightly different. You be the judge on which one you like better!

CARD # 1:



CARD # 2:


The Digi Kitty stamp is "Fat Owl". I think he is super cute & can be colored in so many ways.

Click here to participate in this week's challenge. Good luck!!!!

The cardstock I used is a combination of Recollections and CTMH; Copic markers; CTMH organdy ribbon; the sentiments are by Stampendous; the frames are from Retro Cafe Art; CTMH brads; and I used pop dots for dimension.

Stop on by tomorrow when I will have another creation to share with you!

5 comments:

Michelle B said...

Loving your cards. Great minds think alike. Too funny huh? Awesome job!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool cards Mia, awesome work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mia--I love that you did two different cards this week--the colors are beautiful on both cards.
I have to say my favorite is the first card--I absolutely adore the way you used the tiny frames on the words. GREAT idea--

Love,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
Freebies, Challenges, and Fun!

My Creative Time said...

Very cute cards Mia!!!
xxx
Emma:)

~Jeri~ said...

Mia, as always your talent amazes me! Awesome work with the owl!