Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas MFT Challenge!!!



Happy Tuesday ~

I noticed My Favorite Things was having a challenge. The deal is to make a project using WHITE as the primary color! It could be anything (a card, scrapbook page, giftie item - whatever), I just had to make sure that it's mostly WHITE! I also had to use a MFT stamp set, but at least it wasn't strictly just MFT stamp sets. So, this is my white card. I use a bunch of color in my cards, so this really was a challenge for me. I do like the way the card turned out. This can be used for any holiday or occasion, but for some reason New Year's pops into my head. You too?

If you are interested in the challenge, click here for all of the info. The deadline is Tuesday, November 3rd at 10:00 p.m. EST. Good luck!

The cardstock is Bassil; the stamp set is MFT "What's Up Cupcake" and the sentiment is by Stampendous; I used Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval; some bling from TPC Studios; Cuttlebug embossing folders in Swiss Dots and Swirls; the ribbon is CTMH. And last, but certainly not least, is the Doodlebug Glitter (I just love this stuff). Oh yeah, and some pop dots for a little bit of dimension.

I'll be back tomorrow with a really cute card I can't wait to share with you.

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Mia!!
Clairex

CraftyC said...

Hello again Mia. Thankyou for the wonderful comment you left on my blog. I cannot see an email for you but you can contact me at clairebsd (at) aol (dot) com. Many thanks, appreciate it! Love your blog too!!!!
Clairexxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh very pretty, love all the white.