Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Wacky Wednesday FREEBIE!!!



Today is the Robyn's Fetish Wacky Wednesday Freebie and Robyn is giving an adorable freebie today! It's "Dog Gone I Love You". How cute is he???? You can get this image from the Robyn's Fetish Shoppe here! Make sure to check out the rest of the DT member's blogs and leave them some love.

Here is "Dog Gone I Love You":



Here is my card:


I absolutely love this lil pup. What I love about this image is you can alter the message inside the heart to personalize it for your recipient. I think that is dog-gone cute! :-)



For my card I used a combination of SEI and Bazzil cardstock; Copic markers; the sentiment is CTMH; heart brads from Scrappin Time; and pop dots for dimension.

Be sure to check out the Robyn's Fetish Shoppe for an AMAZING sell on all of Robyn's Images! And if you haven't done so, check out the new forum Robyn created and become a member. There will be challenges, contests and more!

Check back tomorrow....I will have something new to share with you!

7 comments:

RobynAnn said...

Mia your card is soooo cute! I love the colors you used and the sentiment in the heart. Great Idea!!

Hugs
Robyn

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooooo adorable!! seriously Mia!! wonderful job!! i also love the idea of the sentiment!! so fun!!

thanks for doing SUCH a great job!

=) meredith

Sally said...

Fantastic! I love your card. The colors are perfect.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the red and grey combo

Michelle B said...

Very cute Mia! I love the finished product... The heart brads added the perfect touch!

Hugs,
Michelle

Alicia said...

I love the card Mia! I especially love the different paper you used. I didn't think of adding a sentiment to the heart. I will have to experiment. :)

Hugs,
Alicia

Michele Lourenco said...

very cute card