Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stretch N Bubbles - Wednesday Edition



Happy Wednesday! Guess what time its.....it's time for you to get your FREE digi image from Stretch N Bubbles. This week we are showcasing Be Mine Turtle. You can gets yours for FREE. Just go to Stretch N Bubbles here. Hurry, it's only for a limited time and you don't want to miss out.





I used a combination of CTMH and SEI card stock; Copic markers; Spica glitter pens; Sentiment is MFT; SU paper punch; bling from Michael's; and pop dots for dimension.


PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN.....I HAVE MORE POSTS FOR TODAY (WEDNESDAY).

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

So cute Mia! I love this color combo! and of course my favorite LAYERS!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

*Alison* said...

Okay.. I too love the layers and the way you colored our turtle.. :) I left you something on my blog.. :) hugs