Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stretch N Bubbles - Wednesday Edition


Happy Wednesday! Guess what time its.....it's time for you to get your FREE digi image from Stretch N Bubbles. This week we are showcasing Bee. You can get yours for FREE. Just go to Stretch N Bubbles here. Hurry, it's only for a limited time and you don't want to miss out.


I used a combination of CTMH and Me & My Big Ideas card stock; Copic markers; Sentiment is Michael's dollar bin; bling from Michael's; SU paper punch; CYMH ribbon; Stickles glitter glue; and pop dots for dimension.


PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN.....I HAVE MORE POSTS FOR WEDNESDAY.

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! Love the wings!

Kathryn B said...

Love both your post for today Mia! Your bee is adorable and I so is your lady. Gonna go check those out!!!

Michelle B said...

This bee is my fav! Love the glitter, so my style!

Hugs,
Michelle B.