Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tellen's Place Weekly Wednesday Challenge



It's Wednesday, and I have so many challenges to share with you. Make sure to check out all of the posts for today.

Now, it's time for a Tellen's PlaceWeekly Wednesday Challenge... This week is a very fun challenge. It's "Bling It On", where you can get creative & really show us your bling (rhinestones, glitter, & sparkles, sparkles, sparkles)! If you don't have any Tellen's Place images head on over to the challenge blog, Terry is always giving away FREEBIES and we have one for you today over there!

Here is my card:


Isn't she fabulous??? I am absolutely in LOVE with this mage!!!! I had so much fun blinging up her jewelry! :-)




I used a combination of SU & CTMH cardstock;Copic markers; SU paper punch; Martha Stewart paper punch; SU label stamp & sentiment; SU ribbon from Michael's; bling from Michael's; and pop dots for dimension.

Ok, so what are you waiting for??? Join us in the BLING IT ON Challenge today!


**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE STRETCH N BUBBLES FREE DIGI WEDNESDAY POST & THE ROBYN'S FETISH WACK WEDNESDAY FREEBIE POST**

2 comments:

Joynana said...

We both have such good taste. Love the card and just wanted to stop by to say hello.

Michelle B said...

Very cute card! I love that Diva! Reminds me of going to see Tom! Cute paper too!

Hugs,
Michelle B.